Wednesday 22 December 2010

luggage - long way home

Already long story of this year's travel home for Christmas continues...
My luggage was delivered yesterday. But not to me!
The courier company delivered it to a company that has exactly the same name as my surname and is located 200m away from my parents' place.
This company was expecting to get a big parcel delivered so they signed all the papers without checking what is inside until today. They were pretty surprised after unwrapping the big box...
Fortunately my luggage has two tags with my name on it and just by a chance the owner of that company knows my Mum....
I must admit that I was pretty stoned when after a short phone call this morning my Mum told me that she knew where my luggage was!!! My God, she really knows everything (best)!!!! :-)

Probably today is the first day in my life when I am very grateful to my Mum for her talkativeness and 'knowing everyone' around :-)  Thanks Mum!!!!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment