Sunday 19 December 2010

Chaos part 2

I should be somewhere on the way from Warszawa to my parent's place right now but here I am, sitting at home (in Bergen) and writing...


I got up at 4am to catch a bus to the airport and be on time for the flight to Frankfurt at 6:45. No problem with check-in this time, but around the boarding time they announced that the flight would be delayed and if we take-off at all, it would at 11:12... Right..waiting again... at 9:30 another announcement: The Frankurft airport is closed !!!!


I believe that I beat my personal speed record when running to pick up a number at the ticket counter :-) After half an hour (business class served first) I got the new ticket :-) 


Let's see of I can fly through Copenhagen tomorrow morning....






.

1 comment:

  1. if CPH is not working,, try BXL ;)
    un bacione!!

    ReplyDelete