Saturday 23 January 2010

Caffee, statistics and a bit of luck

After very lazy Saturday morning: reading a book by a fireplace and veeery big and slow breakfast (mmmmm I like Saturdays!!!!) I met a friend in a small coffee in the centre.
They have great choice of coffee and delicious apple juice :-) Definitely something to recommend!
And I was even happier when I came back home! :-)
Why? Because again I managed not to break my leg!
The style of walking on the streets of Bergen looks nowadays more or less like slipping on banana peels every 10 steps. Ice stays in exactly the same place where it appeared more than one month ago. And so does snow!!!!
Looking at the statistics from last 30 days, the total snowfall was 35.6mm.
Most of the sidewalks look like that today:
Well, everything here takes time... There are plenty of more exciting things to do than desnowing sidewalks, I agree...
And in the same time I also hope, that my bad luck will be as lazy as my Saturday morning and the good luck will last longer than the snow and ice on the streets!!!
I still have to walk to work everyday for about 20 minutes each way...

No comments:

Post a Comment