Friday 2 October 2009

Sunshine and first whitefrost

Bbbbrrrrrrr!!!! 2 degrees Celsius in the morning!!! And it is only begining of October...
The good news is: we had 2 days of sunshine in here :-) The bad news is: the Best Boyfriend Ever missed them (he went to PL) ;-) The next sunny days are forseen around springtime 2010!!! Black humor...
Anyway, I have taken very nice photo of myslef in the sun :-)
It was taken on the way to a hairdresser.
I found the address of a Polish hairdresser in the internet. It was just 3 blocks away from our house, on my way back from the office....
For this 40minutes that I've spent at her place I was feeling like being in Poland again: her kids running around on the playground shouting in Polish, her husband passing by the office, asking when the dinner will be ready (!!!! as he would not have hands) and a polish TV station in the backround showing 1564. chapter of a polish soap opera...

As usuall, the haitcut does not look as it looked on the photo, but that is quite international problem... or maybe it is just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment