Wednesday 7 October 2009

Looking for positives ;-)

Today I've spent more than 2 hours in a waiting room of the Imigration Office, full of refugees and emigrants from many exotic countries and....their kinds... at least 4 per one mother, one louder than another: screaming, screeching, yelling... WOW!!

Anyway, even if my maternity will be now postponed even more, I have the final paper confirming my work/residence permit!!!

Now only 3 weeks of waiting for the final ID number and ....I will have to notify all the places where I have registered with the temporal ID number, means:
+ the telephone company,
+ my bank - new credit card will have to be issued!,
+ car registration office - new registration card for our car will have to be issued!

Well, the administration staff should not be worried about their positions, there are always plenty numbers to change, papers to update etc...

Ok, some positives now: after heavy rain the view from my office looks like that:

No comments:

Post a Comment