Monday 7 September 2009

Music- and light theraphy

The truck arrived yesterday! It is really amazing how many things we managed to collect during these 3 years... wow... it took us (the removal company people and myself) quite some time to unpack the kitchen. Most of the other inventory will have to wait until we buy some furniture.

Anyway, after 1 hour fight with meters of cables and 2 remote controles I was able to listen to our brand new audio system :-)
So here I am: sitting in front of the energy lamp (yes, I already need it!) and listening to relaxing music (soundtrack of 'Vicky Cristina Barcelona' - highly recommended if you like spanish guitar!)...
I'd better finish writing and focus on serotonin production ;-)
P.S. TBBE arrives in 8 days!!! On that day the lamp will not be needed :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment