Sunday 13 September 2009

Day of gold medals?

It supposed to be a 2.5 hours walk with one hill only... In the end I was on 3 peaks and came back home after more than 6 hours....
I heard already that whatever is not concrete and rock in Norway is a swamp. I can confirm it now! From the GPS track you can see that I tried several paths, most of them very beautiful, but also very wet... The field on the photo below is covered with a layer of water. Fortunatelly I did not test how thick the layer was :-)
Anyway, the nature:
and the views were definitly worth it:
And on the last peak I was given... a gold medal!!!! The first gold medal in my live!!!
P.S. Polish volleyball team is playing in the finals of the European Chempionschips. Will we get 2 gold medals on one day?

Update: Yeeeeeeeessss!!!! For the first time in the history of European Volleyball Championships: gold medal for Poland!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment