Thursday 11 July 2013

Project Belgium - updates

Project Belgium is progressing with no larger obstacles so far. A short summary of the progress:

  • I start the new job on the 15th of September,
  • The work that I have to finish before leaving my job in Bergen (31.08) is a lot but seems to be doable...
  • We already have an apartment in Mol (provided by my future employer). It should be large enough for our stuff and toys but... it is on the third floor with no elevator....
  • A truck to move our things to Belgium is booked (12.09),
  • drTBBE will stay in DK until the end of the year but we have a rough plan for visiting each other. With about 20 days of holidays left that drTBBE has to use this year these 3 months of living separately do not look that dark :-)
So basically no time for more holidays this summer. After I finish my current job there is less than 2 weeks to pack all the rubbish that we collected over the years and paint our flat white (we need to give it back "refreshed").
In the meantime we need to find out  how to bring our car legally to Belgium, think about new bank accounts, mobile phone cards etc... And there are still places in Denmark that I want to see before leaving!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment