Monday 28 June 2010

Gift

Even if I am not the most frequent Playstation player, sometimes I like to disconnect my brain from the real world and play Litle Big Planet (7+ game :-)). The sackboy is just incredible with all the face mimics and hand gestures animations!
Anyway, even if according to TTBE it is the most boring among our games (the others are 12+ = far too advance for me), he decided to buy the second game controller so that we can play together :-)
So here it is: my cute girlish game controller:
In fact, I guess I should admit again that TBBE is a genius!!!!
In the beginning I was quite happy about my new personal cool reddish toy and the fact that we will play together... And than I realised that TBBE is beating me continuously in all the games and collecting all possible bonuses few seconds before me! And he is not even trying to hide how happy he is about that!!! Genius!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment